Trask Bagger Cush Drive Conversion Kit
If you are running big power on your performance bagger or are an aggressive rider that is tired of breaking belts, it’s time to upgrade with Trask’s Cush Drive Chain Conversion Kit. Choose the 51 tooth options for a stock gear ratio or if you’re looking for a more “punch out of the hole”, pick up the 54 tooth option. This kit is perfect for the street as well as the track as proven on many high-performance bagger Harley Davidson race bikes.
- Custom steel sprocket available in 51 & 54 tooth options
- Includes 25-tooth front sprocket
- Fits ’09 and up Harley Davidson FL Touring models with cush-drive.
- Fits factory wheel and aftermarket option with cush-drive.
- Heat treated and coated for long-term use & durability.
- High quality bearings and spacers included.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Upgrades stock belt drive to chain drive
- Requires 130-link 530 chain (sold separately)
Note: Minimum 130-link 530 chain is required to complete install.
PROPER CHAIN AND SPROCKET MAINTENANCE IS REQUIRED TO PREVENT PREMATURE WEAR. CHAIN WILL STRETCH, SO ALWAYS BE SURE TO KEEP IT ADJUSTED AND LUBRICATED PROPERLY.
There are no reviews yet.