Alloy Art Cush Drive Sprocket
- Light weight aluminum carrier featuring a large indicating and locking octagon shape, light weight outer steel sprocket ring fastened into place by 8 ARP 12-point stainless bolts.
- CNC-machined aluminum carrier
- 1026 medium-to-high carbon steel CNC-machined sprocket
- Includes stainless steel lock spring, two bearing and bearing spacer
- Made in the U.S.A
- Available with machine finish aluminum carrier or black anodized aluminum carrier with black or gold 51 tooth or 53 tooth nitride steel sprocket
- Fits 2009 to Present cush drive applications
More Performance Bagger Parts HERE
- ARP bolts
- two bearings
- bearing spacer
- Alloy Art Super Crush Drive
Note: Stock ratio equivalent is the 51 tooth sprocket with a 25 tooth 1/2″ offset front sprocket
(front sprocket and chain not included in kit)
Drive train alignment with front and rear sprocket are key. Misalignment will cause premature wear.
Made in the USA!