Flo Motorsports Harley Shifter Peg
Our best selling shifter peg! Check out Flo’s MX Footpegs to match your shifter peg.
Flo Motorsports is dedicated to producing the most unique and durable products used for Street, Motocross, Supercross, FMX and Off Road Racing. They work directly with Professional Riders in AMA Supercross and the Motocross industry, as a result, they’ve developed high quality, durable products that are made for the way you ride!
Flo’s Harley Davidson shift pegs are made from 7075 T6 Aluminium, one of the highest rated and most durable alloys on the market today. These pegs are constructed with self-cleaning mud grooves to keep them free of debris and mud/dirt build-up.
- Machined from 7075 T6 Highly durable and light weight alloy
- Wide Platform measures 1.27” wide x 2.20” long
- Can be rotated a full 360 degrees to any angle and then locked down with stainless steel hardware (included)
- Pitch adjustment hardware that allows you to change the angle of the shift peg to the riding position preferred by the rider
- 4mm hex interchangeable stainless steel cleats
- Easy to install
Flo Motorsports Workmanship
Flo Motorsports HD Foot Pegs are designed with high quality materials. Their products are built to withstand years of use. Flo stands behind their products 100% for quality and workmanship.