FLO MOTORSPORTS V2 MX STYLE FOOTPEGS
- Machined from 7075 T6 Highly durable and light weight alloy.
- Wide Platform measures 2” x 3.125” ~
- Pegs can be rotated to any angle and then locked down with stainless steel hardware (included)
- Replaceable stainless steel teeth (Cleats)
NOTE: Will not fit 13-14 XL1200C/V/X models or 18+ Softail Models
Also, checkout the BMX Style Foot Pegs & Mini Floor Boards
HOW TO REPLACE A HARLEY FOOT PEG
Below are the steps to follow when replacing Harley foot pegs:
- First, you need to remove the snap ring. The snap ring pliers come in handy at this stage as it allows you to remove the snap ring easily without causing any form of damage to the ring. It is important to be careful when removing the snap ring.
- Next, remove the pivot pin and carefully pull out the plug from its place. Meanwhile, don’t misplace the spring clip as you are going to make use of it later when replacing your Harley Davidson foot pegs.
- Next, reinstall the peg. Start the reinstallation by fixing the flat part towards the rear end of the space. Do not forget to insert your spring washer as you install the peg properly.
- Now reinstall the pivot pin that you have kept aside. Push it in properly and with care and ensure that it fits in firmly.
- With the aid of the snap ring pliers, carefully reinstall your snap ring. To prevent damage to the snap ring, start with one side and fix it properly before proceeding to the other side. You have successfully replaced the foot pegs!