Drag Specialties Premium Adjustable Shocks for FXR
- Nitrogen-charged steel monotube damper bodies with hard chrome-plated shafts
- Dual-rate progressive wound springs for a smooth, comfortable ride
- Adjustable spring preload
- Ride-height adjustable, +/- 1/2″ from size listed
- Black shocks feature black springs and damper bodies with black end caps/eyelets
- Mount with existing hardware
- Shocks shorter than OE length have reduced travel, this may affect the ride quality and handling of the motorcycle.
- Lowering the motorcycle will reduce ground and cornering clearance.
- Before purchasing or attempting to install shocks that are different than the OEM length, confirm that your wheel travel can be altered without causing clearance issues such as swingarm/axle to exhaust contact, as well as chain/belt guard or tire contact.
- OE upper shock mount covers will not fit with these shocks.
- Not for use with rear lowering kits.
- May require custom mounting on models that have OEM-style offset mount shocks.
More shocks for FXR found HERE.
2000 Harley-Davidson FXR 4 – –
1999 Harley-Davidson FXR 2 – –
1999 Harley-Davidson FXR 3 – –
1990-1993 Harley-Davidson Low Rider Convertible FXRS-CONV – –
1987-1994 Harley-Davidson Low Rider Custom FXLR – –
1987 Harley-Davidson Low Rider Chrome FXRC – –
1986-1994 Harley-Davidson Super Glide FXR – –
1986-1993 Harley-Davidson Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP – –
1986-1993 Harley-Davidson Low Rider FXRS – –
1986 Harley-Davidson Sport Glide Grand Touring FXRD – –
1985-1993 Harley-Davidson Sport Glide FXRT – –
1985 Harley-Davidson Low Glide Custom FXRC – –
1985 Harley-Davidson Low Glide FXRS – –
1984 Harley-Davidson Low Glide FXRS – –
1984 Harley-Davidson Disc Glide FXRDG – –
1983-1984 Harley-Davidson Sport Glide FXRT – –
1982-1983 Harley-Davidson Super Glide II FXRS – –
1982-1983 Harley-Davidson Super Glide II FXR – –
There are no reviews yet.