Saddlemen Step Up Seat For Harley FXR
From the early days of the the Wheelie King to present day, Saddlemen has been there to support talented riders with purpose built equipment to help them push the limits of both man and machine. The latest creation born out of this relationship is the Saddlemen Step-Up seat. A beautiful blend of the rider and passenger comfort you have come to expect from Saddlemen combined with ergonomics required to keep the rider locked in place providing the highest level of bike control available in an aftermarket Harley-Davidson seat. If you are looking for the ultimate performance upgrade, look no further.
- 1982-2000 FXR
- Gel-Core interior and Ultra-Foam creates a foam that is a perfect balance of rigidity and user compliance
- Ultra-Foam unique molding process creates an element-resistant process that seals the foam from water
- The Co-molded Gel-Core is the largest comfort advancement in seating since the creation of suspension
- Saddlemen brings the industries first true Tuck & Roll production motorcycle seat that shows no seams
- 30″ length, 11.25″ rider width, 14.5″ rider length, 7.5″ passenger width, 12″ passenger length, 6.25″ rise
- Designed and made in the USA
- Our Signature Warbird logo
We understand the options are endless when it comes to customizing your seat. We don’t have all customization options available to choose from the drop downs, so if there is something in particular you are looking for to add to your seat, please write it in the notes section at checkout. This could include a different stitching color, different color for logos, diamond stitching on the passenger area, a smooth seat with no stitching, gripper details etc…
**Please allow 15-20 business days build time before shipping. Seats are custom made by hand to your exact specifications.
Shock and Vibration are the real world forces acting on your body that cause rider discomfort and fatigue. Take a moment and think about your last ride and ask yourself – Are rough roads and constant vibration cheating me out of the ride I deserve? If the answer is yes, you owe it to yourself to read on and learn more about what Gel-Core Technology can do for you.