Baker Drivetrain Street Door Transmission Door Assembly
The Street Door is manufactured with 6061-T6 aluminum and features 28% wider bearings over stock. The bearings are retained with a 6-bolt steel 1/8″ plate, phantom clutch lever movement is reduced by 90%. Improved transmission function is complemented with Function Formed design cues.
Increased axial loads generated by the helical gearset allow the stock door beveled snap rings to compress, allowing the door bearings to walk in performance applications. The Street Door corrects this shortcoming and is a requirement for any serious motor upgrade.
Installs with no modifications and includes mainshaft and countershaft nuts.
- Single 6-bolt steel plate retains bearings laterally as opposed to two small snap rings found in the stock design
- Installs with no modifications
- Manufactured with 6061-T6 Aluminum
- 28% wider bearings when compared to stock
- The bearings are retained with a 6-bolt steel 1/8″ plate, phantom clutch lever movement reduced by 90%
- Installs with no modifications and includes mainshaft and countershaft nuts
- A must have for any serious motor upgrade
- 2006-Later Dyna, 2007-Later Big Twin
DD6 Install video