Chris Rivas Rocket Cams for M8
4 Valves are better than 2!! The next progression of Harley-Davidson power is happening through four valves which have different requirements for the camshaft. Chris has come up with 4 new cam lobe profiles to squeeze the performance out of the smaller multivalve ports. Low lift 444, 464 and 474 cams are a direct bolt in application delivering the power where you expect it to be for your personal riding style. 544 cam is for the builder that wants the best possible power in his big inch motor. As with all cam changes, a performance intake, exhaust system, and EFI tuning are a must to get the full benefit from the cams. Many World Champions and speed record holders have trusted Chris for their power so when you want to explore the performance possibilities of your new Milwaukee 8 engine, who better to trust.
- Bolt-in cam with increased power over stock configuration with excellent low end power and great acceleration. Power from Idle to 5500
- Bolt-in improved acceleration, works great for big torque in 107 and 114 displacement engines. Allows engine to make big power through the midrange RPM. Power from 1500 to 5800
- Bolt-in outrageous torque and power for bigger engines with added compression 114 cubic inch and higher engines. Power from 1800 to 6000
- This aggressive lobe profile is intended for 114 and larger engines. Torque comes on later in the RPM range and horsepower extends further
- Perfect cam for those big builds when using high compression pistons and ported heads. High lift valve springs are necessary. Power from 2000 to 6200
NOT FOR USE IN CALIFORNIA