“Shin Splitter” Mini Floorboards
If you rode BMX in the 80’s & 90’s, chances are you have the scars to prove it. Our “Shin Splitter” pegs are born from the inspiration of the OG BMX pedals that chewed up most of our shins from back in those days.
Honed out of a single piece of 6061 billet aluminum, the Imzz Shin Splitter mini floorboards are meticulously machined to achieve a high level of detail. Made right here in Orange County, CA.
The team at Imzz Elite developed this new footpeg, not just to pay homage to the old skool, but to offer something new and different. This was the last product designed and being developed by our founder, Jim Imzz.
Made in the USA!
- CNC machined from 6061 billet aluminum
- Fully adjustable CNC machined stainless mounting clevis
- ARP bolt for clevis positioning
- Measures: 5.5″ long (includes clevis) x 3.5″ wide
- American Made
- Laser etched Warbird logo
- HD male mount and M8 Softail fitment available
- Sold in pairs
Be sure to check out our YouTube channel for tons of awesome videos including project spotlights, installation videos and technical tips.