Biltwell EXFIL-48 Backpack
Designed by riders, for riders, this bag is packed with motocentric features including 2 large external pockets with dedicated, tool, hardware and additional gear storage.
2 large external pockets with dedicated, tool, hardware and additional gear storage. Two large internal pockets for securely stashing items like a fuel bottles or a base layer. With 2 exterior zippers, these items can be accessed independently while the main compartment is fully zipped. In the back of the main interior compartment is a padded lap top sleeve with elastic retainers. The center compression strap cinches cargo down and these straps can be reversed and clipped to each other around the back of the bag and to help secure it to a sissy bar. Additional external straps can be used to add a bedroll or jacket to the rear of the bag. A ventilated mesh back panel with molded bio-foam keeps some distance between your back and the pack which allows for air-flow. The bottom portion of the bag is PVC coated for water-resistance and easier clean up. MOLLE and 6 heavy duty lashing points add many options for expansion.
- 1680 Denier/PVC outer shell with hi-viz orange interior lining
- External tool compartment for easy access
- Padded lap top sleeve with elastic retainers in main compartment
- Center compression strap cinches cargo down. Straps can be reversed and clipped to each other for securing to sissy bar
- External straps can be used to add a bedroll, jacket or skateboard to the bag
- 6 heavy duty lashing point for additional mounting options
- Ventilated mesh back panel with molded bio-foam
- Bottom portion of the bag is PVC coated for water-resistance
- Holds 48 12oz cans
- Main compartment holds 18 liters
- Dimensions: 11.5” wide x 18” tall x 10” deep